INTRODUCING ELI BRECHER
We’re delighted to introduce our new in-house nutritionist, Eli Brecher. As a registered nutritionist (ANutr) with a clinic on Harley Street, Eli’s mission is to help people optimise their nutrition, transform their health and elevate their quality of life.
Eli regularly contributes to nutrition pieces across the media and has been featured in a variety of publications from The Times and The Evening Standard, to Vogue and Stylist magazines. Explore more press pieces here.
Eli’s unique 360° approach works on healing the mind, body and gut – which is the foundation of overall wellbeing. Eli combines science-backed principles and personalised nutrition advice with lifestyle strategies, mindset practices and the ongoing accountability that you’ll need to thrive on your health journey.
Eli’s undeniable passion for food and wellness has seen her firmly cement herself as one of the industry’s leading recipe developers, working with high profile brands on the supermarket shelves, delivering corporate nutrition talks and designing the menus at London’s top boutique fitness studios.
Eli offers either 3 or 6-month packages both of which include the following services:
- An initial 60-minute consultation followed by 2 or 5 monthly follow-up 30-minute consultations depending on the selected package
- Ongoing and unlimited email support
- Health questionnaire and food diary analysis
- Personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan
- Supplement recommendations if required
- Recipes, meal ideas and shopping lists
- Informational handouts
- GP referral letters if required